Lollipop Bouquet

 I wanted to make something cute for Mike's birthday to drop off at his office, so what better place to search for ideas than Pinterest?  I found this idea from
 

And then I adapted it.
Mike just turned 31 so I decided to use the lollipops but I added an M&Ms hand held fan to the mix.  I printed a little sign on cardstock that read "If you think 30 sucks...just wait, you'll soon realize 31 blows."  My original idea was to use bubblegum for the "blows" part, but Vessel said, "why don't we get a little fan because it blows air?"  I thought that was pretty clever, so that's what I went with.  

I found the little box at Dollar Tree and, just my luck, I found a cube piece of styrofoam in the plant section that was the exact same size as the box.  So I stuffed the styrofoam into the box and arranged 30 Tootsie Pops like a bouquet.  Mike actually loves Tootsie Pops, so it made this idea even better.  I hot glued a craft stick to the cardstock sign I made and stuck it between the box and the styrofoam.  I tied the candy fan to the box with some helium balloons.  Done! 







No comments: