When Will It End?

My friend gave me 2 skeins of yarn and asked me to make her some scarves awhile back. Although I've gotten the hang of crocheting, I haven't yet learned the skill of knitting with needles. So I just use my nifty loom and I can usually whip out a scarf in a few hours (depending on the stitch, length, etc.) The scarves below were made with worsted medium 4 yarn. It was Red Heart Brand and the color was Claret #0378, but I like to think it's jut plain maroon.


For this scarf I tried making a honeycomb stitch. It took me a lot longer because the detail was more intricate and I had to actually count rows to make sure I made eight stitches each time.


This isn't the best picture, but maybe you can see how the pattern resembles a honeycomb.



For this scarf I tried a regular rib knit stitch. It's hard to detect the ribbing until you actually stretch it a bit like the 2nd picture demonstrates.



My friend Anne showing off the scarf. Nice....

No comments: