Red and Black Beads

I haven't made any jewelry for months so I decided to pull out my beads and have a little therapy session stringing these pretty things onto some wire. I picked up the red beads at a great sale and had the black beads on hand.

This first one I made for a friend for her baby shower. Every mom needs a little something just for her when the baby is getting all the gifts, am I right?

Made with red and black glass beads, silver clasp, no pendant.

Modeling it.

Matching earrings.

This next one I made for one of my dearest friends for her birthday. Although the color scheme is mostly the same as the last, these are different beads (different shapes, and a slightly different color red) and the pattern is different. Plus this one has a semi precious stone pendant.
Made with red and black glass beads, silver clasp, semi precious black diamond pendant.

Displayed with matching earrings.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I LOVE my neckless and matching ear rings !!! I get so many compliments when I wear them. Thank you Jamie :)