Bulletin Board

Since getting called as primary president in our ward, I've had to do 2 bulletin boards so far. This year I decided to play around with my new Cricut and, with the help of my counselors, we came up with this bulletin board idea. The theme for the year is "I Know the Scriptures Are True." The scripture for January talks about "feasting on the words of Christ" so that's kind of where we went with the idea. The little ants are feasting on the scriptures, rather than food! I guess the ants could represent the children.... Or something. :)
Anyway, it was a lot of fun to use my Cricut for this and look forward to other projects I can do with it.
(Letters, kite shape, sun, scriptures, and grass all done with Cricut Expressions machine. Everything else was drawn and cut out by hand.)

No comments: