Big Bag

Well, well kiddies. I've been sewing a bit lately. My sewing pal Lesa found this cute purse pattern and wanted to know if I'd like to make one. Of course I did because it's just darn cute. So I started looking for fabric and was kind of looking at the stuff I tend to draw towards until I found this beautiful yellow and black design. I don't even really like yellow, but as soon as I saw this I HAD TO HAVE IT. So then I tried finding a second design to go with it and found these Kanji letters. Loving oriental stuff ever since moving to Japan, I had to have it too. I think the two fabrics go well together. The flower pattern could pass as Asian-y, right? Either way, I really love this bag. Lesa helped me a ton with this project. It is quite roomy, so I can use it as a purse, or even a diaper bag. Love it!

Front of bag with pocket

The sides have ties so you can cinch it up or let it out depending on the room you need. They also just make the bag super cute.

The inside of the bag has lots of pockets and lots of room to put all my junk.


1 comment:

Lesa said...

You REALLY did an awesome job on this purse. Its perfection at its best ! I just mailed Debbie's purse off to her today. I wish I would have used the oriental black like yours. You amaze me how fast you caught on and how super good you are at this sewing stuff <3