More Sewing Fun!

Here's a birthday present I made for my friend, all by myself! I don't think the photos turned out that great, but you can kind of get the gist. I thought these green, black, and white prints looked great together.

Here's the front of the bag with the double pocket. I used a butterfly quilting stitch over the black fabric to give it some pop. If I could changed anything, I think I would've changed the pocket placement and possibly the order I put the pocket fabric together. Maybe it's just my OCD brain. Anyway, I had fun making it and hopefully my friend digs it!

Inside the bag. This picture looks yellow, but it's actually a bright green.

The other side of the inside.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this purse you made for your friend. Did she LOVE it as well?